With Sony Bridge for Mac you can update your Android phone software, transfer media between your phone and iTunes, iPhoto or a custom folder on your Mac. Separate files can also be transferred between your phone and Mac by using “drag and drop” in a file browser. You can also backup and restore your phone content (availability depending on phone model). If you’re new to Sony devices, and your previous phone was an iPhone, you can use Xperia™ Transfer to move your content from the iPhone to your new Sony device.
- Mac OS version 10.6 or later
- 1 GHz Intel processor (64 bit processor required for phone software update)
- 512 MB RAM
- 60 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- iTunes 7.0 or later (recommended)
- iPhoto version 08 or later (recommended)
- Java SE 6 required for phone software update
- Download the application to your Macintosh computer. Make a note of which folder you download it to.
- When download is complete, installation may start automatically. If not, locate and double-click the “Sony Bridge for Mac.dmg” file.
- When prompted, drag the Sony Bridge for Mac icon into your Applications folder.
- Eject the disk image. It’s not needed once the application is installed.
- Sony Bridge for Mac is now found in your Applications folder. Double-click to start.
- The application will start with the same language settings as your computer. To change language settings, see the computer manual.
- Please read the End User License Agreement carefully. Click Agree to continue.
Download Sony Bridge for Mac
File size: 10 MB