With Sony Bridge for Mac you can update your Android phone software, transfer media between your phone and iTunes, iPhoto or a custom folder on your Mac. Separate files can also be transferred between your phone and Mac by using “drag and drop” in a file browser. You can also backup and restore your phone content (availability depending on phone model). Sony Bridge for Mac contains Xperia™ Transfer, a tool for moving content from your old phone to your new Xperia™ device.
- MacOS version 10.6 or later
- 1 GHz Intel processor (64 bit processor required for phone software update)
- 512 MB RAM
- 60 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- iTunes 7.0 or later (recommended)
- iPhoto version 08 or later (recommended)
- Java SE 6 required for phone software update
- Download the application to your Macintosh computer. Make a note of which folder you download it to.
- When download is complete, installation may start automatically. If not, locate and double-click the “Sony Bridge for Mac.dmg” file.
- When prompted, drag the Sony Bridge for Mac icon into your Applications folder.
- Eject the disk image. It is not needed once the application is installed.
- Sony Bridge for Mac is now found in your Applications folder. Double-click to start.
- The application will start with the same language settings as your computer. To change language settings, see the computer manual.
- Please read the End-User License Agreement carefully. Click Agree to continue.
Download Sony Bridge for Mac
File size: ^10 MB