The iSync plugins enable you to synchronise contacts, events and tasks between your mobile phone and an Apple computer.
- Tiger: Mac OS 10.4.9 – 10.4.11 (corresponding to iSync 2.4 version)
- Leopard: Mac OS 10.5.1 – 10.5.8 (corresponding to iSync 3.0 – 3.0.2 version)
- Snow Leopard: Mac OS 10.6 and higher (corresponding to iSync 3.1)
- Download the .dmg file to your Apple computer.
- Mount the disk image.
- Finder will mount and open the downloaded disk image automatically. If this does not happen, locate the downloaded file in Finder and double click it to mount and open the image.
- Read the manual and install the software.
- When the disk image mounts, a new Finder window will open that contains the installer and manual for the iSync.
- Double click the installer icon to install the latest version of iSync plugins for your phone.
- Double click the manual to open it and follow the instructions on backing up your data and synchronising your contacts and calendar data.