How can I find and connect to a Wi-Fi® network?
To connect to a Wi-Fi® network
- From the Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi® function is on. Tap Wi-Fi.
- Available Wi-Fi® networks are displayed.
- To connect to a Wi-Fi® network, tap the network. The Wireless open icon is displayed in the status bar once you are connected.
Note: Your phone remembers Wi-Fi® networks you connect to. The next time you come within reach of a previously connected Wi-Fi® network, your phone automatically connects to it.
Note: In some locations, open Wi-Fi® networks require you to log in to a web page before you can get access to the network. Contact the relevant Wi-Fi® network administrator for more information.
To rescan for Wi-Fi® networks
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Tap Scan. The phone scans for Wi-Fi® networks and displays available networks in a list.
- To connect to a Wi-Fi® network, tap the network.