How can I turn on the phone?
To turn on the phone
Note: Make sure that the battery is charged for at least 30 minutes before you turn on the phone for the first time or when the battery has been drained. It may take a few minutes before the battery charging icon appears on the screen.
- Press and hold down the power key until the phone vibrates.
- If your screen goes dark, briefly press the power key to activate the screen.
- To unlock the screen, drag the Lock icon to the right across the screen.
- Enter your SIM card PIN when requested, and select OK.
- Wait a while for the phone to start.
Tip: Your SIM card PIN is initially supplied by your network operator, but you can change it later from the Settings menu. To correct a mistake made while entering your SIM card PIN, tap the Delete icon.