What is a widget?
Widgets are small applications that you can use directly on your Home screen. For example, the Music player widget allows you to start playing music directly.
Some widgets are resizable, so you can expand them to view more content or shrink them to save space on your Home screen.
To add a widget to the Home screen
- From your Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap the Add icon.
- Find and tap the widget you want to add.
To resize a widget
- Touch and hold a widget until it magnifies and the phone vibrates, then release the widget. If the widget can be resized, a highlighted frame and resizing dots appear.
- Drag the dots inward or outward to shrink or expand the widget.
- To confirm the new size of the widget, tap anywhere on the Home screen.
To get an overview of all widgets on your Home screen
- Pinch on any area of your Home screen. All widgets from different parts of your Home screen are now displayed in one view.
Tip: When all Home screen widgets are combined in one view, tap on any widget to go to the part of the Home screen containing that widget.