How can I insert my memory card and SIM card?
To insert a memory card
- Remove the back cover from the phone.
- To remove the memory card slot cover, insert a fingernail into the gap between the memory card slot cover and the headset connector, then pull out the cover.
- Insert the memory card into the memory card slot with the gold-coloured contacts facing up.
- Using the edge of a SIM card or other similarly sized card, push the memory card further into the slot until you hear a locking sound.
- Push the memory card slot cover back into position so that it is fully latched.
To insert the SIM card
Note: Do not insert an incompatible SIM card, for example, a micro SIM card, in the SIM card slot. Doing so could permanently damage your SIM card or your phone.Note: If you have a micro SIM card, only use the SIM card adaptor that came with the phone to insert the SIM card.
- Remove the back cover, then pull out the SIM card holder.
- Turn over the SIM card holder.
- Place the SIM card into its holder with the gold-coloured contacts facing up.
- Turn over the SIM card holder, then insert it back to the phone.