View photos and videos
- Tap in any view to return to the main Gallery screen
- Tap to open the camera
- An album of the photos and videos you shot using the camera
- Peek into a stack by touching it with two fingers and spreading them apart
- Flick left or right on the screen to view more albums
To view photos and videos in the Gallery:
- From the Home screen, tap the Application screens icon.
- Find and tap Gallery. Photos and videos on your memory card, including those you’ve taken with the camera and those you downloaded from the web or other locations, appear in albums as well as synchronised web albums.
- Tap an album.
- Photos and videos are displayed in a chronologically ordered grid. Tap a photo or video to view it. Videos are indicated by a Play icon on the thumbnails.
- In the photo viewer, flick left to view the next photo or video. Flick right to view the previous photo or video.
- Return to the main gallery screen at any time by tapping the Gallery icon on the top left of the screen.
Tip: If the screen orientation does not change automatically when you turn the phone sideways, mark the Auto-rotate screen checkbox under Settings > Display.