Create and use folders
Use folders to organise your shortcuts and to make them more accessible.
To add a folder to the Home screen:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Add > Folder.
- Enter a name for the folder, select an icon and tap Done.
Tip: Drop an item on top of another item to create a folder.
To add items to a folder:
- Touch and hold an item until the phone vibrates, then drag the item to the folder.
To rename a folder:
- Tap the folder to open it.
- Tap the folder’s title bar to show the Folder name field.
- Enter the new folder name and tap Done.