Install PC Companion
To install PC Companion:
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable supported by the phone.
- On the phone: Select Mass storage.
- On the computer: If a popup appears, select Run Startme.exe and jump to step 6. If not, wait until the memory card in your phone appears as an external disk in Microsoft® Windows® Explorer.
- On the computer desktop: Double-click the My Computer icon.
- Double-click the icon representing your memory card and double-click Startme.exe under the folder pccompanion.
- Select your language and click Install.
- Click Accept to accept the terms.
- Click Start when the installation is complete.
- If you are offered the latest version of PC Companion, click OK to install the update.
Note: If PC Companion doesn’t find your phone within 30 seconds, disconnect the phone and redo steps 1 and 2.