Changes or Modifications
Availability of products and services
The products and services displayed on the Site may not be available in your particular country or locality, or at all. The reference to such products and services on the Site is for information purposes only and does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available in your particular country, location or elsewhere. You should check with your local Sony Mobile authorised representative for the availability of specified products and services in your area.
Applications and features of the service may depend on your SIM card and/or your network, content format and the compatibility of devices necessary for the use. Please verify the local availability of the service with your operator or service provider.
The service may be temporarily unavailable from time-to-time due to maintenance or for any other reason. Furthermore Sony Mobile may at any time discontinue the service or any part thereof.
Any of the services may be or may become subject to charges. If any fees are charged, these will be announced separately and in connection with the applicable service.
The use of the service may involve sending of data through your service provider’s network for which your network service provider may charge. Sony Mobile cannot be held responsible for any such charges.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale of eShop (“Terms”)
Version 1.0, 9 May 2011
1. Application of Terms
- These Terms apply to all sales and purchases of Sony Mobile products and accessories (the “Product(s)”) which are sold, through the Sony Mobile eShop at the URL www.sonymobile.com (the “”eShop”") to you, the consumer by way of an order made through the eShop (“Order”).
- The eShop is operated by:
Sony Mobile Communications AB
Registered company address:
221 88 Lund
(“Sony Mobile”)And our Operational Partner:
Laan van de Leeuw 4
7324 BD Apeldoorn
Tel: +31 (0)55 543 4422
Fax: +31 (0)55 543 4444
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT identification number: NL800610040B01
Registered with the Chamber of Commerce file number: 08055138 For the avoidance of doubt, Sony Mobile is using the logistical and operational services of ModusLink to fulfil Orders. Products sold through this website are sold to you by ModusLink B.V. pursuant to contractual arrangements with Sony Mobile. Documentation relating to the sale of Products through the eShop may reference ‘ModusLink on the account of Sony Mobile’. In the Terms “We” or “us” may refer to Sony Mobile and / or ModusLink.
- BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE eShop OR SUBMIT ANY ORDERS VIA THE eShop.
- THESE TERMS DO NOT AFFECT OR LIMIT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME AND THE CHANGES WILL APPLY TO ANY ORDERS PLACED VIA THE eShop AFTER THE DATE OF SUCH CHANGES.
- Information contained on this eShop web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The data provided on this web site and related communications are provided on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, or adequacy or reliability of any information contained on this web site.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this web site are owned and registered by ModusLink or Sony Mobile. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of ModusLink or Sony Mobile, as applicable. We will not tolerate any unauthorized use of our Marks.
2. Placing Your Order
- Please note that any information provided on the eShop is not to be regarded as an offer and a binding contract is only effective once a notice of confirmation of your Order has been sent to you.
- In order to place an order for Product(s) via the eShop you must satisfy the following criteria:
- be at least 18 years old;
- provide the information requested on the eShop such as your real name and contact details including a contact phone number and a valid email address,;
- provide a correct and full postal delivery address in the country of delivery. Please note that we are unable to deliver to: overseas army addresses, hostels, hotels, prisons;
- be the owner or authorised user of a valid debit/credit card issued in the same country to which we are delivering your Order;
- You may place an Order by clicking on the “”Add to cart”" button and proceeding to the checkout page. However, please note that you must create a Sony Mobile account. Sony Mobile Customer Support may when contacted by phone ask for personal details provided in your order to verify your identity. When you create a Sony Mobile account you will also create a personal user identification (your username) and password. Please keep your password protected at all times and do not disclose it to anyone else. You are personally liable for each purchase of Product(s) made through the eShop using your user identification and password.
3. Order Processing
- Information on the eShop regarding the Product(s) will not be regarded as an offer and you agree that your Order is an offer to purchase the Product(s) described in your Order under these Terms.
- Please note that all Orders must then be accepted by us. We reserve the right to reject any Order which is not placed in good faith or which does not contain all of the requested information.
- Upon receipt of your Order, we will send you an acknowledgement (“Order Receipt Confirmation”") by way of email which will confirm the Product(s) you have ordered.
- Please note that the Order Receipt Confirmation constitutes acceptance of your Order and will result in the formation of a valid contract between you and us.
- You will receive a confirmation by email once the Product(s) have been dispatched to you. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time before you receive the Products(s) and in such circumstances you will be notified of such cancellation and we will refund any amounts paid by you.
4. Prices, Shipment Charge and Applicable Taxes
- The price payable for Product(s) will be the price displayed when the Order is placed. The price will be confirmed in the Order Receipt Confirmation email sent to you.
- Please note that prices of Product(s) may change at any time without notice. Such price increases will apply to Orders placed after the change in price.
- The prices for the Product(s) include VAT and other applicable taxes. The charges for delivery and their associated VAT or other applicable taxes will be displayed when you place your order.
5. Availability of Products and Delivery
- We are unable to guarantee the availability of any Product(s) which may be advertised on the eShop and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue Product(s) without notice.
- All delivery periods specified in the Order are non-binding approximates only and we are unable to promise that the Products(s) are delivered within the delivery periods specified. We will aim to deliver the ordered items to you on time according to the delivery times which are stated in your Order (depending on your selected delivery method). 5.3 It is your responsibility to examine the delivery package and Product(s) received within a reasonable period of time after they are delivered to you in order to ensure the Product(s) have arrived safely, that your Order is complete and the correct Product(s) have been delivered. For information on returning Product(s), please contact Sony Mobile Customer Support.
- In the event that you unreasonably delay the receipt of delivery of the Product(s) after we have notified you that we have tried to deliver the Products(s) to you, or if you have failed to provide us with a correct delivery address which results in an unsuccessful delivery, the Product(s) will be returned to us. Please note that if the Product(s) remain undelivered for a period of 7 working days after the first failed delivery attempt and are returned to us undelivered, we consider that you have exercised your right to cancel the contract and when we receive the returned delivery package we will refund you in accordance with our return policy. We reserve the right to charge you reasonable additional costs incurred by us in such circumstances.
6. Payment for Product(s) and Ownership in Product(s)
- The amounts owed by you in respect of purchases of Product(s) are to be paid after dispatch of the Order. Payment shall be by most generally accepted credit cards and no extra charges associated with these payment transactions will be incurred. Please note that we will not deliver the Product(s) to you until your card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the ordered Product(s).
- You are required to inform us immediately of possible inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated.
- We will retain legal ownership to Product(s) until all amounts due on the ordered Products have been received in full.
- Please note that payments are made to ModusLink, and the charge on your credit card statement will reflect this.
7. Right of Withdrawal in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations
- When purchasing Product(s), provided that you are a consumer and have purchased the product for your own private use, you have the right to repudiate the contract without specifying any reasons, for a period of 14 calendar days, starting the day after receipt of the Product(s). You must notify us by email or telephone within 14 days after the day of receipt of the Product(s). In the event that applicable law requires a longer cancellation period be available, this longer period shall be deemed to apply.
- In the event that you wish to avail of the right of withdrawal, please only unpack or use the Product(s) to the extent necessary to judge whether or not you wish to keep the Product(s). During this period, please treat the product and packaging material carefully using reasonable care. You must return the Product(s) with all delivered accessories. Please provide Product(s) in their original condition and packaging. We reserve the right to reject refunds where the Product(s) have not been handled with reasonable care in accordance with applicable law.
- Please contact the Sony Mobile Customer Support for detailed instructions and assistance with returning the Products(s). Please note that you must always contact Sony Mobile Customer Support for information and instructions on how to proceed to obtain a refund.
- Please note that you will be required to pay for the costs of delivering the Product(s) back to us where the value of the Order of the Product(s) does not exceed €40 (forty Euros). In the event that the value of the Order of the Product(s) exceeds €40 (forty Euros), we will bear the cost of delivery in returning the Product(s) to us.
- Please note that we will only process returns and refunds for Product(s) items bought in this eShop. If you bought Product(s) through some other distribution channel, such as from another web site, a wireless carrier or a retail store or catalogue, please follow the applicable seller’s product return policy.
- Sony Mobile offers a limited manufacturer’s warranty on all Product(s) purchased through the eShop which is provided with the Product(s). If the Product(s) do not operate in accordance with Sony Mobile limited warranty, please contact Sony Mobile Customer Support.
- Please note that all software and / or content contained in the Product(s) is subject to the additional terms and conditions of the applicable end user license.
- Please note that you must contact Sony Mobile Customer Support for information and instructions on how to proceed in order to return Product(s) in order to have the relevant problem resolved.
- ModusLink makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the Products offered, sold or displayed on this web site, or your use of this web site in general. To the extent permissible by law, ModusLink expressly disclaims all such warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so that portion of the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
9. Privacy and Personal data
- We are committed to protect the privacy of the consumer and have taken strong measures to ensure that information which is obtained from you via the eShop will be secure and confidential.
- The information we require when you order a product includes your name, email address, delivery address details and payment information (including but not limited to credit card number and expiration date of the credit card). This information enables us to complete and process the Order and/or keep you updated on the status of the Order. You may “opt” out of providing such information. However, you must recognise that by doing so, we will not be able to process your Order. We may also use the information set forth above gathered from you to monitor usage of the web-site, provide technical support, viewing and traffic patterns, and other consumer behaviour.
- We strive to ensure that every online communication with you meets our high standards of privacy and security by using a secure server with software that encrypts all of your confidential information before you send it to us. In addition, we take strong measures to protect all consumer data against unauthorised access.
- Cookies are small bites of information that are stored by the browser on the hard drive of a computer. The cookies we use allow us to recognise each returning consumer and their relevant information so that you do not need to input the same information more than once. We do not place any personally identifying confidential information in the consumer’s cookies. In addition, cookies are not used to access information entered on the secure server. This information can only be accessed when you enter your name and order reference number.
- We do not trade, sell or rent personal information of the consumer (such as name, address, phone number, or company name) to (other) parties without your express consent. We also protect your privacy by limiting employee access to and use of this data. We may provide statistics to outside companies about the websites, consumer traffic and viewing patterns, including sales and related site information. However, such information is compiled into a statistical aggregate, which does not include any personally identifying information.
- We may release information concerning the consumer’s use of the eShop as required by law and when we believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on us.
- In addition to the above, please be aware of the additional privacy information applicable to ModusLink:
What’s our policy?
What information do we need and what do we do with it?
The information we need when you order something from Sony Mobile through ModusLink includes your name, email address, mailing address, personal financial payment information. This information allows us to fill your order and/or keep you updated on the status of your order. You may “opt” out of providing such information, but you must recognise that by doing so, ModusLink will not be able to process your order. ModusLink also forwards the information gathered from you onto Sony Mobile in the form of various reports used to monitor usage of the web-site, viewing and traffic patterns, and other customer behaviors. For more information on what Sony Mobile does with such information, see Sony Mobile’s privacy statement.
How do we protect your information?
ModusLink strives to ensure that every online communication with Sony Mobile’s customers meets our high standards of privacy and security. We do this by using a secure server with software that encrypts all of your confidential information before you send it to us. In addition, we take strong measures to protect all customer data against unauthorised access.
Do we have “”cookies”"?
Cookies are small bites of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. ModusLink cookies allow us to recognise each returning customer and their relevant information so that you do not need to input the same information more than once. We do not place any personally identifying confidential information in your cookies. In addition, cookies are not used to access information entered on the secure server. This information can only be accessed when you enter your name and order reference number.
Will ModusLink share any of my personal information?
As noted above, ModusLink only shares customer information from this web-site with Sony Mobile, in the form of various reports. ModusLink itself will not trade, sell or rent your personal information (such as name, address, phone number, or company name) to third parties without your consent. ModusLink also protects your privacy by limiting employee access to and use of customer data. ModusLink may provide statistics to outside companies about our websites, customer traffic and viewing patterns, including sales and related site information. However, such information is compiled into a statistical aggregate, which does not include any personally identifying information.
Will ModusLink change its policy?
Can Information be released for legal reasons?
We may release information concerning your use of the Web Site as required by law and when we believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on us or the Web Site.
10. Our Liability
THESE TERMS PROVIDE THE FULL EXTENT OF THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF BOTH SONY MOBILE AND MODUSLINK IN RESPECT OF THE SUPPLY OF PRODUCT(S) VIA THE eShop.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS THAT ARE BINDING ON US THAN THE ONES MENTIONED IN THESE TERMS. IN PARTICULAR, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PURPOSES.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER MANDATORY APPLICABLE LAW; WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ON THE BASIS OF ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS), LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND HOWSOEVER ARISING. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF DUTY OR CAUSED BY OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILFUL MISCONDUCT OR LIABILITY WHICH IS BASED ON MANDATORY APPLICABLE LAW.
FURTHERMORE, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE TO MEET OUR OBLIGATION WHICH IS DUE TO A CAUSE BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. IF YOU RESIDE IN GERMANY THE FOLLOWING SHALL APPLY: NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR WILFUL MISCONDUCT, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, ANY LIABILITY UNDER THE PRODUCT LIABILITY ACT, OR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PHYSICAL INJURY. IN CASES OF SLIGHT NEGLIGENCE, WE WILL ONLY BE LIABLE IF WE ARE IN BREACH OF MATERIAL CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS (CARDINAL OBLIGATIONS / “KARDINALPFLICHTEN”). IN SUCH CASES OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO TYPICAL, FORESEEABLE DAMAGES. IN ALL OTHER CASES, LIABILITY FOR SLIGHT NEGLIGENCE SHALL BE EXCLUDED.
11. Export controls
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and orders applicable to the export, re-export, transfer or resale of Product(s). You also acknowledge that we will not take, and will not be required to take any action contrary to such applicable laws. Among other restrictions, note in particular that certain products may not be exported to certain countries, or may be exported only with individual licenses.
- If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected.
- For any sales of Products(s) through the eShop, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the country of the place of delivery and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
All materials, including all images, software, text and graphics, buttons, keywords, meta-tags and the general ‘look and feel’, (‘the Content’), contained on the Site are protected by copyright under national laws and international treaties. The marks, corporate logos and emblems displayed on the Site are subject to the trademark and other rights of Sony Mobile or its content providers.
If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, all such communications will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Sony Mobile is free to use, without any compensation to you, any concepts, ideas, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever. However, you agree and understand that Sony Mobile is not obligated to use any such ideas or materials, and you have no right to compel such use.
Submitted personal information for Registration, Use and termination of service
Users of Sony Mobile services offered via this site agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the User Registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sony Mobile has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sony Mobile has the right to suspend or terminate your access to or use of such service.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, some material posted by you may be retained as cached and/or archived materials.
For your convenience, the Site may include links to sites on the internet that are owned, published and maintained by third parties. Linked sites are not under our control, and therefore Sony Mobile cannot assume any responsibility for the content of such linked sites. Links to the Site are prohibited without the consent of Sony Mobile. Links do not, and are not intended to, create or constitute a legal affiliation between Sony Mobile and any third party, any liability or responsibility on the part of Sony Mobile for the content, advice, representations, products or services of any third parties, or any endorsement, warranty or guaranty of their products and services or the performance or quality of same.
You acknowledge that is your responsibility to comply with the terms and conditions of any such linked sites.
Software available on the Site
Any software that may be available for download from the Site (the “Software”) is the copyrighted work of Sony Mobile or its content providers. The Software is made available for downloading solely for end users’ personal use and its use is subject to terms of the end user license agreement, which accompanies or is included with the Software (the “License Agreement”). Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the Licence Agreement may result in civil and criminal penalties.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENCE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENCE AGREEMENT, SONY MOBILE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Protection of information
Internet transmissions are never completely private and secure. You understand that any message or information you send on the Site may be read or intercepted by others. Further, you should not give your password to anyone. Also, if you share your computer with other people, you should log out from the Site and close your browser window when you are done. In no event will Sony Mobile be responsible for unauthorised acts of third-parties made with the intent to circumvent the Site’s security protocols.
You may upload and/or download content. All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages or other content posted by you (“Submitted Content”) are solely your responsibility. You are entirely responsible for all Submitted Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available. Sony Mobile assumes no liability for such Submitted Content and you are solely responsible for any liability arising from or related to any Submitted Content you transmit in any manner via the Site
Sony Mobile does not control the content and does not warrant the nature, accuracy, integrity, or quality of the Content or that you will not be exposed to offensive, indecent, or objectionable material. Sony Mobile reserves the right to remove content at any time, including but not limited to any content that Sony Mobile determines, in its sole discretion, to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Ownership of Submitted Content
By posting Submitted Content, you grant Sony Mobile a worldwide non-exclusive, assignable, fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, copy, publicly perform, display, distribute and modify the Submitted Content. This includes the right to prepare derivative works thereof, or incorporate the Submitted Content into other works as well as sublicense the same.
Sony Mobile may offers to its end users various services (such as, but not limited to, synchronisation services). You are responsible for all information you synchronise with your phone such as; contacts, calendar, bookmarks, memos, tasks, pictures or other data.
Sony Mobile does not any assume any responsibility or liability for the any deletion or failure in connection with handling, synchronizing or storing your data. Sony Mobile cannot be held responsible for any removal of any data.
You acknowledge that Sony Mobile has the right to delete your data without reason at anytime.
If you distribute content or add comments, you grant Sony Mobile the right to edit, copy, distribute, create derivative works from and publish such content in any form and medium Sony Mobile chooses. Also, you are solely responsible and liable for all your activities on the Site. Listed below are some, but not all, violations that may result in termination of your access to the Site:
- Transmit, publish or facilitate distribution of content that is illegal, libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially, ethnically or religiously offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory or objectionable.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass or interfere with another user in any unwanted way.
- Publication or transmission of any materials in violation of the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party.
- Use vulgar or abusive language.
- Pretend to be someone else. You are not allowed to impersonate another user, or any other individual.
- Attempt to get another user’s password.
- Publish any advertising or promotional material.
- Upload a virus, spyware or other harmful or malicious software program.
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt proper operation of the Site.
Sony Mobile reserves the right to remove content at any time, including but not limited to any content that violates these standards. Sony Mobile is not responsible for any objectionable material you may encounter while using the Site.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by Sony Mobile on the Site. However, because of the nature of the medium and the risks of interruption and disruption, liability is excluded as set out above.
Service related information
You agree that you will get service related information by e-mail, SMS and/or by any means using your registered information.
Disclaimer of warranties and damages YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, SONY MOBILE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE; OR (3) THAT YOUR USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SONY MOBILE’S NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SONY MOBILE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO (A) THE USE OF, (B) THE INABILITY TO USE, OR (C) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, EVEN IF SONY MOBILE OR AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL SONY MOBILE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED EUR 2000.