How can I maximise the battery performance?
There are a few things you can do to improve the battery performance.
- Charge your phone often. This will not affect the lifetime of the battery.
- Downloading data from the Internet is power consuming. Turn off data traffic when you’re not using the Internet.
- Turn off GPS, Bluetooth™ and Wi-Fi® when you’re not using them.
- Synchronise your accounts manually, or increase the time between the synchronisation intervals.
- Check the battery usage menu to see which applications consume the most power.
- Close and exit applications that you are not using.
- Lower the screen brightness level.
- Turn off your phone or use Airplane mode if you are in an area with no network coverage. Otherwise, your phone repeatedly scans for available networks, and this consumes power.
- Switch to a wallpaper that is not a Live wallpaper. Live wallpapers consume more power.
- Use a handsfree device to listen to music, instead of the phone’s loudspeakers.
Did you find this information helpful?
Thanks, we appreciate your input!