Update your phone for optimum performance and get the latest enhancements. Regardless of whether you have the latest software, it’s a good routine to run the Update Service to improve software stability. Also, if you experience problems with your phone this may be solved by a software update.
Before you perform a software update, make sure you back up and save any important data stored in your phone. Data stored on the Memory card will not be affected by an update.
- Internet connection (preferably broadband)
- USB cable
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 2.0 GHz or higher, AMD Athlon
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 port
- Windows XP™ (Home or Professional) with SP2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows Vista™
- Microsoft® Windows 7
- Microsoft® Windows 8
- Download the installation package to a temporary folder on your PC.
- Run the downloaded file, and follow the instructions that appear.
Download Update service