Where do I find the phone's IMEI number?
Every phone has a unique IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. You should keep a copy of this number. If your phone is stolen, your network provider can use your IMEI number to stop the phone from accessing the network in your country.
To view your IMEI number in the phone
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Settings > About phone > Status.
- Scroll to IMEI to view the IMEI number.
To view your IMEI number
- Open the memory card and the micro SIM card cover.
- Insert the tip of a pen or a similar object into the hole, then draw out the tray. The IMEI number is displayed on the tray.
Did you find this information helpful?
Thanks, we appreciate your input!